Are you tired of not speaking up and sharing your ideas with the rest of the people in your organization for fear of making a mistake or sounding dumb?
Are you wanting to have more influence and a bigger impact but find yourself not knowing how?
Do you think that leadership presence is something others have but not you?
Are you an extrovert who realizes that sometimes that hinders you as a leader?
Are you an introvert who realizes that you have to find a way to share your thoughts and ideas with those you lead, your peers and your senior leadership?
Are you ready to develop a leadership presence that is based on your strenghts and authentic to you?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you will absolutely benefit from investing in yourself and your development by joining my upcoming 6-week online program on "How to increase your leadership presence to increase your influence, impact and results" starting Sept 12, 2016.
We only offer this course once a year so you don't want to miss out and have to wait for an ENTIRE year instead of getting the results you want this year.
As a leader who is more in the introverted side, I struggled with finding my own leadership presence. I saw many other great leaders whose leadership presence I felt I could never had. And I was right, I could never have THEIR presence, I had to develop MY OWN presence. I got tired of being on the listening end and not sharing what I knew where good ideas, of owning who I was and sharing my strengths with others. That's when I started developing my leadership presence. And it worked! I started being asked for my input by senior leadership, getting promoted and opportunities that were not available to me before. I got sponsorship from my boss and his boss. Your leadership presence doesn't just work for your current job, as you learn how to adjust and tweak it in the next roles, you continue to increase your influence, impact and results. Now, I also help extroverted leaders, who are great at sharing their thoughts and ideas but may struggle with knowing when they need to let others share theirs, on how to get everyone involved. Introverted leaders struggle with speaking up more, with owning the room while extroverted leaders struggle with how to empower others to own the room as well. Leaders who have an extraordinary leadership presence are those who have been able to find the balance, despite being an introvert or an extrovert, between owning the room and taking a back seat to let others own the room. As leaders move up in the organization, what they struggle with is how to not have their presence be seen as overly confident and close-up. Many senior leaders think they are being approachable and confident, not realizing that just settle non-verbals are having the negative effect they desire on others.
Week 1 --Mindset for a strong and authentic leadership presence
Week 2--Human behavior 101
Week 3--Non-verbal communications
Week 4--Verbal communications
Week 5--Adjusting your presence for maximum influence, impact and results
Week 6--Gaining visibility, your network, mentoring and sponsorship and appearance
What would your leader, job and/or career look like if you invested in developing a strong and authentic leadership presence and were able to accomplish the following:
- Discover what has been holding you back from developing a strong and authentic leadership presence in order to perform at your best and be recognized
- Adjust your presence depending on the situation so that you have the results you wanted in every interaction and situation while being perceived as a leader with undeniable leadership presence
- Command respect as a leader by gracefully and diplomatically navigating the internal people infrastructure because you don’t take anything personally.
- Reduce your stress level and start having more fun by owning your innate gifts and trusting your intuition
- Feel focused and happy every day because you understand how to implement the four pillars of integrity, accountability, responsibility and resilience (it’s all in the mindset!)
- Let your light shine brightly because you’re no longer holding yourself back or holding others back with your presence. Instead your presence allows you to be at your best and others feel their best when they are around you.
If you are in a position of leadership already or even if you know you are being called to one, this online 6-week course has been designed especially for you. One of the key components of any leader is that they are committed to ongoing self-growth and development that will produce specific results and that’s exactly what this course will do for you!
So what does this online course include?
- 6 weeks of virtual LIVE teaching, training, instruction and feedback on how to develop a strong and authentic leadership presence
- One group coaching call per week, each for sixty minutes (6 calls total) to cover any questions you may have about content calls or if you have any specific situations you want to be coached on.
- Downloadable worksheets for each content call
- Unlimited email support from me personally throughout the 6-week program
BONUS--Access to "Stress Reactions" assessment PLUS 60-min debriefing with Dr. Tibbs to find out your blind spots under stress (valued at $597)
BONUS-- A copy of the book "Strengths based Leadership" with CD to complete self-assessment
BONUS--Access to recordings of all classes in case you can't make the call
BONUS--Access to recording on "Mindset for leaders" with former Vice President of Global Leadership at Marriott International. Incredible insights on the mindset of successful leaders that you, too, can develop.
Class will start with the first call on Monday, Sept 12th. Call times will depend on availability of group. In the event that you can't attend live, you will have full access to the recordings. You can send your questions before hand and Dr. Tibbs will answer them during the live session.
If this is your time then make it count.
There’s never been a better time to be a leader. The world is wide open with possibilities and opportunities, and leaders know how to recognize and act on those quickly and decisively. So how do you know if this course is for you?
People who benefit most when working with me:
- Know self-development is important and are committed to constant learning and growing
- Have a strong sense of integrity and stand by their core values
- Take their role as a leader seriously (and are very aware of the big impact it can have)
- Passionate about stretching past their comfort zones and not settling for mediocrity
- Are goal motivated and action driven
- Are dedicated to making a difference and having a big and lasting impact through their work
Just imagine if you knew that every day, you were striving to be better than you were the day before and you were motivating others to do the same.
With all the course material, handouts, recordings and personal time with me, I’m offering all of it at the very special investment of only $597 per person. However, if you sign up before August 12, it is only $297. That's a HUGE deal. Spots are limited so sign up today...with that price, spots will be gone soon.
This course is only offered once a year. If you miss out on this opportunity you will have to wait until 2017.
Sign up today below